New I-Remote functions allow for more performance from your mini-split
Aside from common features such as being able to adjust temperature, switch modes and control louvers; it’s now possible for users to adjust their temperature compensation (to the set temperature) according to the level of comfort they want to achieve. Lock/Unlock function prevents accidental changing of set temperature or switching of modes.
- Auto Restart – Unit will restart with the same settings prior to a power loss or unit turned off.
- Lock Function – Lock remote control to avoid changing set temperature accidentally.
- Anti-Cold Air Function – (Heat Mode only).
- Common Mode vs. Intelligent Mode:
- Common Mode – Indoor fan speed will operate depending on the temperature of the evaporator coil only.
- In this case, colder air from the blower wheel (relative to coil temperature) may drop the temperature of the coil and cause reduced air flow, leading to a decrease in heating capacity.
- Intelligent Mode – The fan speed will take into account the room temperature as well as the fan coil temperature to cycle through; results in higher capacity with comfort.
- Fan Speed Operation once Set Temperature is reached:
Once set temperature is reached, you have the option to stop the fan blower, reduce the fan blower speed or keep fan blower speed the same.