Multi-zone - A single outdoor condensing unit can power up to 5 different indoor evaporators. There are more than 350+ possible combinations ranging from 9,000 BTU to 24,000 BTU in high-wall mounts and light commercial units which make it very flexible for contractors in the designing of the system.
Multi-zone systems allow for a flexible solution to individual zone comfort. Connecting up to 5 indoor units to a single outdoor unit reduces installation space, labor and costs while maximizing comfort and energy efficiency.
- Flexible design – allows for up to 5 indoor units.
- Choose from 4 different indoor evaporators – high-wall mount, cassette type, fan coil and floor ceiling.
- Simple installation.
- All indoor units can be controlled individually.
- Connect 2 to 5 indoor units depending on capacity.
- Capacity up 48,000 BTU!
- More than 98 possible combinations.
- Energy Efficient – up to 22.5 SEER.
New low ambient kit allows for heating in ambient temperature as low as -13°F
- Low Ambient: Systems are capable of producing comfort heating to ambient outdoor temperatures as low as -13°F.
- WIFI: (field optional with additional WIFI kit) Control your indoor unit using your smart phone mobile device.
- Manual Switch: Power unit ON/OFF using manual switch button located at the evaporator.
- Centralized Control: Control up to 64 units using one wired central control. Front Desk Control (hotel application) overrides remote control at the evaporator.
- Interactive Display:
- Display shows error codes based on system failure.
- Display also alerts when unit goes into auto defrost.
- Bypass Mode: Unit will continue to operate if a non-critical component fails, such as a sensor.
- Self-Diagnosis: unit will shut down and go into protection if it detects abnormalities. The display will show an error code depending on the type of protection the unit is in.
- 2-Way Draining: Option to place drain hose on left or right hand side of evaporator makes for flexible installation design (only for high wall mount and floor ceiling).
- 3 Directional Airflow: Air flow is directed so that it reaches more surface area including the corners of the room being conditioned.
- Refrigerant Leak Detection Error Code: Error code is displayed at the indoor unit if there is a leak detected in the system.
- Mute Operation: Silence beep from remote control.
- Follow Me Function: Remote control has a sensor built in. In this mode, the unit will take the temperature at the remote control instead of at the evaporator for the air return (room ambient) temperature.
- Connect up to 5 zones
- Individual Zone Control
- High Efficiency Inverter Technology
- Mix & Match 4 Different Indoor Units. Available Indoor Units: High Wall Mount, Cassette, Floor Ceiling and Fan Coil.