What Is Inverter Technology?
Inverter technology is the capability of various electronic components to regulate the inverter compressor at different speeds (frequencies). Using a simulated 3-phase power to drive the compressor, the system achieves set temperature in a short time and maintains it. The Inverter is the combination of an Inverter rotary compressor and an intelligent compressor controller.
What Are The Benefits Of Inverter Technology?
- Eliminate compressor hard starts which is the main cause of high power consumption.
- Reach set temperature quicker compared to conventional systems.
- Maintain steady room temperature for better comfort.
- Quiet operation. • High efficiency systems.
- Built-in low ambient kit for Heating and Cooling operation when the outdoor ambient temperature decreases to 5°F.
- Self-diagnostics LED’s on the outdoor unit main board and intelligent error codes displayed on indoor unit digital display for easy servicing & troubleshooting.